Female Chow Chow
Type: Chow Chow
Age: 5 years
- She is up to date on vaccines
- She is being spayed this week
- She is light heart worm positive and being treated for that.
- She is very friendly with people. Tail is always wagging.
- She is being socialized with other dogs
- We don’t know how she is with cats
Rosie was dumped in a memphis TN neighborhood where she lay for days as if waiting for her people to return. Good Samaritan’s were feeding her and bringing her water. They were eventually able to lure her inside. She has seen the vet and is doing well.
She is light heart worm positive and being treated. Rosies tail is always wagging and she’s very friendly. Rosie was shaved due to severe matting but her coat will grow back nicely.
Other Chow Chow needing a Home...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Our goal is to help as many Chow Chow dogs as we possible can. Every successful adoption ensures that the Chow Chow will receive a proper home, care and love that it deserves.
Chow Chow Rescue Society